Torres is a single column, content centric free premium theme. The theme is built with more emphasis is presenting your content more prominently with media. The large featured image makes it suitable for artists, photographers, journals etc. The theme is wordpress 3.6 compatible and the homepage of the theme features a large flexslider section. The footer of the theme consists 3 different widgets section.
Revera is a free premium wordpress theme based on the Bootstrap 3 framework. This is a responsive wordpress theme with all the bootstrap goodness packed in it. The theme is WordPress 3.6 ready. The theme comes with features like, custom menu, featured images, custom homepage template, portfolio page template , widgetized sidebar and footer, custom widgets on homepage, theme option page etc.
1.Slider category – Set a category for jQuery slider on the homepage.
2. Number of slides – Set a number of slides on the jQuery slider.
3. Portfolio category – The portfolio uses category to identify the contents. So assign a category for portfolio items.
4. Portfolio items per page – Set the number of portfolio items per page.
5. Homepage widgets – The homepage template contains 3 custom widget areas that can be configured from the options panel. You can enter a widget title, widget text and a widget icon. For the widget icon name plz refer the bootstrap glyphicons.
6. Banner settings – Configure the banner ads.
This is another free premium theme call it post. Its minimal type extremely clean and simple, it has masonry feature, easy to use and set. It has 8 different layouts, slider big and small variations, and 9 smooth color styles to choose from and much more…
- Nice homepage slider included
- Featured Posts Section in sidebar
- Advanced theme control panel
- Latest WordPress compatible
- WordPress 3.0 custom menu support
- Special multi level drop-down menu
- 9 color schemes
- Choice for different layouts
- 3 Layouts for slider
- 2 layout for blog pages
- Ability to choose any layout for homepage
- Special contact page script
- Custom logo image integration
- Widget ready sidebar
- WordPress Build in post thumbnail
- Built-in site search
- Full documentation included
- Pure CSS layouts. No tables
- SEO optimized code
Pinterest recently announced on their Pinterest For Business Blog they will be bringing the Pin It button to more […]
The post Pinterest Launches ‘Pin It’ Button For WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr and More. appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
Gmail just turned 10. We know. Where does the time go? It only seems like just yesterday we […]
The post Happy 10th Anniversary Gmail: The Top 10 Things That You Should Know appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
A quick glimpse at the latest global Social, Digital & Mobile Statistics alone is enough to shatter any doubt about the importance of digital visibility. The days when marketers could afford to have a passive online presence without any effect on their company revenues are long gone. Today, not establishing a good digital visibility means you are […]
The post Three Takeaways to Master The Art of Digital Visibility by @smilenaspasova appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
Content marketing has become such an important part of online marketing strategies, but many companies are still finding challenges as they attempt to incorporate it into their marketing effort. The three most common hurdles organizations face are: Small Staff Companies operating with a limited staff can’t necessarily pull their employees away from their regular tasks […]
The post How to Identify Successful Content & Increase Your Content Marketing ROI by @MDMSEO appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
Link building is about great content and finding ways to get the word out about it so that people can find it. The important thing to remember is you need to have a clear content strategy that leads to people find your content and giving you links. I wrote this post on SEJ about alternatives to guest blogging […]
The post 3 More Advanced Backlink Strategies Instead of Guest Blogging by @rollerblader appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
A recently published patent was discovered this week by AppleInsider that would make it safer for iPhone users to text and walk. The patent, applied for back in 2012, details a feature that would capture the environment ahead of the user with the iPhone’s rear camera and display it on the screen while the user is […]